1. Visiting sessions are 10:00 to 11:00 and 11:00 to 12:00 in the morning and 14:00-15:00 and 15:00-16:00 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday.
2. For group visits, please call or make online reservations two weeks before the expected visiting day so that we can make the best possible arrangements. The number of visitors in a group shall not exceed 25 people.
3. The applicant scheduling the visit should arrange for a group leader on the visiting day who can act as a liaison regarding visiting affairs.
4. We provide a 15-minute presentation and a 15-minute guide through the gallery space by our personnel.
5. Photography during visits may only be taken after obtaining approval from the staff in order to protect the intellectual property rights of each artwork purchased by Taiwan Art Bank.
6. Please talk quietly and do not drink, eat, touch artworks, or push/pull artwork shelves on the exhibition grounds and storage rooms during your visit.